Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Last Hot Chocolate...

Tonight I had my last chocolate for a long time. The 1.5 cups I drank had the best tasting tiny marshmallows in it. I don't even LOVE hot chocolate, but I made it and drank it as a 'last hurrah!'. Moving forward, I'll be asking myself, 'Do I really want to drink 30 grams of sugar?'

Tomorrow I'll wake up and start the day on my new health and fitness plan. Clean eating, high protein, low carbohydrates, cardio and weights. It's not a crash diet or a challenge, it's a new lifestyle. A healthy lifestyle.

I'll be posting about workout routines, recipes, and general tips and tricks. I'm sure there will be some venting as well, as with any change, there will be frustration, along with blood, sweat and tears....but all worth the end goal: To get healthy and fit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Health Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Sample Text

We're just your average newlywed couple trying to maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle. Enjoy!