Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 25, 2010

A Notebook

A notebook is very important. I need something, besides this blog, to document what I eat and do at the gym each day. It's important to keep track of your diet so you can look back to see what you ate, how many carbs, etc. I also use it for the gym to keep track of how much I lift and so I can increase my weight the next time.

Don't get just any notebook..nooooo. Get a fun one! It's going to be your diary, you might as well like to look at it! I splurged on a Moleskin pink notebook from Borders. Borders has a huge selection of notebooks. If you go there, make sure to print off your Borders coupon beforehand. Always Google 'borders coupons' to print the latest and greatest for a % off your purchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Health Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Sample Text

We're just your average newlywed couple trying to maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle. Enjoy!